Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lets Extinguish Wood Burning Fire Pits Once and For All

landscaping idea

So, while researching the latest in "fire pit news" on Google, I came across this posting from a radio host on KTTSs website from Curlys View:

" Ive got a complaint to register with Fire Pits... specifically, my neighbors fire pit. At least, Im assuming thats what he was using this weekend...

Yes, we all loved the beautiful weather... kinda like fall... this weekend. It was absolutely amazing and I was so thrilled to open my windows, let in the fresh air, turn off the AC and just bask in the glow of fall like weather.... that is, until my neighbor decided he was going to use his (must be new) Fire Pit. I dont know what he was burning in there, but the smoke was overwhelming! It just blew and blew and blew in my windows until I thought MY house was on fire! At one point, I actually went outside to see if there WAS a house on fire in the neighborhood! The smoke was so thick, I was sure I needed to call 911! So, do you think it was a fire pit or just a crazed piromaniac buring crap in his back yard????

Needless to say, I was FORCED to close all my windows, spray air freshener and turn on the AC just to be able to BREATH in my own house! Do you think I was calling my neighbor a few choice cant repeat them here words???? You bet! If my garden hose had been long enough, Id have taken care of that smoke once and for all!

So, let this be a lesson to anyone living in a close neighborhood and wanting to use one of those new-fangled Fire Pits in their back yard. Whatever you do, keep the smoke to a minimum and dont use it when the wind is blowing! Your neighbors will appreciate it... and I hope MY neighbor is reading my blog! "

Well Curly, we couldnt agree with you more. Wood burning fire pits are a nuisance, bad for the environment, a fire hazard, a health concern and the smoke itself, is overwhelming.

Fortunately, outdoor gas burning systems do NOT emit the harmful smoke that wood burning do and they are much safer overall than wood burning fire pits. We here at Warming Trends pride ourselves on manufacturing the top of the line crossfire burner whose flame is twice as high as conventional fire rings and only burns half the fuel.

So as much as we do love fire pits, we highly recommend a natural gas or propane fire pit for along with reasons mentioned above, you can control the flame height of a gas burning fire pit, turn it on and off with the flick of a switch and not affect your surrounding neighbors because there is no noxious smoke being emitted from them.

IF you want to get away from a wood burning fire pit and help extinguish them, please contact us online or call today. 1-877-556-5255.


landscaping idea photo galleries
landscaping idea photo galleries

No comments:

Post a Comment