Friday, March 7, 2014

New for 2014 at A Guide to Northeastern Gardening!

landscaping idea
Happy New Year everyone!  I didnt want to wait to get started on my new years resolutions and one of them is a little reorganization.   Heres whats new at A Guide to Northeastern Gardening!  In an effort to categorize I have created two new navigation tabs:   My Gardens and Botanical & Community Gardens.  Simply go onto each individual link and check it out.  As far as other plans...well more gardening of course and many more photography moments!  Take a look.  These are short cuts but you can also find them at the top of the page for easy access.
 

 

My Gardens

My Gardens takes you through the years in my own personal gardens and highlights each month and season like a diary. Now it will be easier to keep track of how each year compares.


Botanical & Community Gardens

Botanical & Community Gardens visits various gardens from around the world and highlights each one.  I will keep adding as I visit new gardens on Long Island and elsewhere.





These pages will grow as I add new links so there should be frequently something new.  Again Happy New Year 2014 and I look forward to all your posts!

As Always...Happy Gardening!

  
Author: Lee@A Guide To Northeastern Gardening, Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.



landscaping idea photo galleries
landscaping idea photo galleries

No comments:

Post a Comment